Are you a recent graduate or graduating in 2024? Looking for an inspiring career with a leading agricultural supplies business? Apply now for the Wynnstay Graduate Programme!
Wynnstay’s exciting Graduate opportunities will suit creative, ambitious individuals, who will be carefully selected for one of our prestigious positions, resulting in a permanent role with Wynnstay on successful completion of the programme.
• As a Wynnstay graduate, you will develop and refine your skills over a 2 year period as you explore our business as a whole, and receive the opportunity to gain a greater commercial understanding and assess where your drive and passion lies.
• You will work alongside some of our most experienced and knowledgeable technical specialists who will guide you on your career journey, providing you with first rate insights into their area of specialism, supported by their driven, and dedicated teams, who will guide you along the way, coaching, mentoring, developing and building on your current knowledge base.
• Supported by a designated personal mentor, an in-depth and tailored training and development plan will be delivered throughout your graduate programme.
• Notably, the final period of the programme will be more focused on your preferred area of specialism and interest, providing a more structured approach to ensure that you gain the best experience towards your future career within the business.
What are we looking for in a successful candidate?
• A Batchelors Degree within an agricultural related field
• Commercial awareness
• Adaptability to flex and develop with the business needs
• Initiative to ask questions and be proactive
• Confidence in your ability to utilise and transfer the skills you have acquired
• Strong decision-making skills and creative problem solving
• Ability to work under pressure and good time management skills
• Emotional Intelligence
The successful candidate can expect:
• A competitive salary as part of professional development graduate scheme
• A designated personal mentor
• A full training and development plan
• An open and flexible attitude that allows our graduates the freedom to consider their preferences throughout the programme
• A fun and forward-thinking working environment
• Profit related annual bonus
• Employee discount at Wynnstay Depots
• 31 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
How to Apply
Making your application
Ready to apply? Simply submit your CV together with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a paper copy to Wynnstay, Eagle House, Llansantffraid, Powys, SY22 6AQ.
For a confidential discussion regarding the vacancy, please contact Jane Riley, Personnel Development Manager on 07469 855030.
Closing date for applications: Friday 1st December 2023