The Role: Based in London, we are looking for the right candidate to head up our soft landscaping division. The role would entail managing and expanding a soft landscaping team, focusing predominately on the soft landscaping install on numerous sites, liaising with the Project Managers to book and organise works for your team. You would be expected to oversee and manage the install of trees and planting to a high level of quality, engaging with clients, architects and planting suppliers on orders and planting design.
What are we looking for?
• Experience within the landscaping/construction industry.
• Excellent plant and tree knowledge
• Must be able to read and understand architect plans and specifications
• Good team skills, being able to work alongside PM’s and your own team to ensure we deliver on a timely basis
• Maintaining a strong working relationship with customers and suppliers
• Ensure your teams are compliant with health and safety requirements
• Have the ability to manage multiple teams and overcome challenges calmly and efficiently
• Co ordinating with the site team and supplies in the ordering of materials and distribution to site
• Motivated individual who can work within a diverse team of skills and nationalities
• An individual who is keen to learn and eager to develop themselves and their skills with our guidance and experience
• A responsible individual who takes their safety and others as paramount importance. We work on live building sites and expect the highest standards when it comes to safety
• An individual who is looking for a career in landscaping and shows an interest in what we can offer
• CSCS card as a minimum
• SSSTS as a minimum
• Preferably NVQ Gold Card
• Horticultural qualification
• This can be offered in a self-employed capacity, UTR and Right to Work required
• On site training
• The opportunity to develop themselves within the landscaping industry
• Saturday works are paid for a full day until 1pm, Sundays as and when required paid at double time
How to Apply
Please issue us with either a CV or Personal Statement, we can look to invite you to an interview process on site. Email all correspondence too