The Role: Based in London, we are looking for the right candidate to work with our soft landscaping division. The role would entail carrying out soft landscaping install of plants and trees to and exceptional standard. You would be reporting directly to your line manager, who would organise your schedule from site to site.
What are we looking for?
• Experience within the landscaping/construction industry.
• Excellent plant and tree knowledge
• Must be able to read and understand architect plans and specifications
• Good team skills, being able to work alongside PM’s and your own team to ensure we deliver on a timely basis
• Maintaining a strong working relationship with customers and suppliers
• Ensure you compliant with health and safety requirements
• Have the ability to work in teams and overcome challenges calmly and efficiently
• Motivated individual who can work within a diverse team of skills and nationalities
• An individual who is keen to learn and eager to develop themselves and their skills with our guidance and experience
• A responsible individual who takes their safety and others as paramount importance. We work on live building sites and expect the highest standards when it comes to safety
• An individual who is looking for a career in landscaping and shows an interest in what we can offer
• CSCS card as a minimum
• Horticultural qualification
• This can be offered in a self-employed capacity, UTR and Right to Work required
• On site training
• The opportunity to develop themselves within the landscaping industry
• Saturday works are paid for a full day until 1pm, Sundays as and when required paid at double time
How to Apply
Please issue us with either a CV or Personal Statement, we can look to invite you to an interview process on site. Email all correspondence too