We are looking to employ someone to work flexibly in all the areas of our bottling plant. The successful candidate will be trained to learn all aspects of our factory operation.
The work will be varied and will include the following:
• operating our CIP set to clean bulk tanks and production equipment using chemicals,
• intake of beer from bulk container to sterile tank,
• understanding of and operation of our beer filtration process,
• pallet movements using a pedestrian stacker,
• bottling line production work
• record keeping to a high and consistent standard, as required by our accreditation
You will learn about the workings of the factory machinery to enable you to become a competent machine operator.
You need to be able to follow standard operating procedures to the letter, as the work involves health and safety risks such as as handling chemicals, operating machinery and working with compressed air and pressurised lines. You will be expected to use your own initiative on occasions to prioritise your work and you will also be expected to integrate successfully into our small production team.
Typical daily hours 8.30am to 5.00pm.
Minimum 32 hours per week.
Pay: £17,000 - £19,000 pro rata, depending on experience
Holiday: You will receive 28 days holiday per annum, inclusive of bank holidays. Up to 7 days are to be used during our factory shut down periods.
How to Apply
On behalf of Craft Bottling Beer