This is a permanent full-time role working an average of 40 - 42 hours per week, we are open to discuss flexible working patterns to suit your lifestyle.
This role will involve working alongside highly experienced vets and nurses to provide the highest standard in animal care, tasks will include animal handling, assisting vets and nurses providing inpatient care, restraining animals for treatment, cleaning, walking, and feeding patients, general cleaning and maintenance duties within the wards environment.
The ideal candidate will have had some experience with animals before (full training will be provided so not a necessity), have excellent interpersonal skills and be a real team player. We are looking for someone who has a passion for animals and providing the highest level of care possible.
In return, we can offer you:
• Salary in line with National Minimum Wage
• 6 weeks leave a year (5 weeks plus bank holidays/equivalent) rising to 7.6 weeks leave a year after first 5 years of service (1 extra day per annum based on service)
• Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay!
• Staff discount scheme on Veterinary bills and products
• Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
How to Apply
To apply please send a covering letter and a CV to email@example.com