As a receptionist you will provide a friendly, efficient and professional service to our clients and their animals. You will need to be able to work well within a team, sometimes under high pressure. Previous veterinary receptionist experience would be preferable but not essential.
Main duties would include:
• Answering the telephone, booking appointments and processing prescription requests
• Dealing with clients at the reception desk, taking payments and dealing with enquiries
• Accurately recording client and animal information on our IT system, so good IT skills would be preferable
• Cleaning duties are involved
In return, you will receive (pro rata):
• A competitive salary (and opportunity for overtime)
• 6 weeks leave a year (5 weeks plus bank holidays/equivalent) rising to 7.6 weeks leave a year after first 5 years of service (1 extra day per annum based on service)
• Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay!
• Staff discount scheme on Veterinary bills and products
• Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Access to First Aid for Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions across CVS and 300 trained CVS colleagues in this role.
• Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
How to Apply
To apply for this position please click 'Apply Now'