We currently have a number of vacancies, ranging from entry level positions through to Team Leaders, and are looking for positive and proactive candidates
to join our team.
Day to day life in the role includes:
• The safe application of various arboricultural works including but not limited to; ground clearance, vegetation works Inc. chemical spraying, tree
surgery, felling, stump grinding, chipping.
• Ensuring that all company equipment (vehicles, chippers, chainsaws, tablets etc.) be maintained to the highest standard
• Maintain polite and professional communication when dealing with members of the public and others
• Upholding EFL company values at all times whilst on site and in and around our offices
Why join EFL?
• Full time, PAYE employment
• Gain valuable experience across the utility sector – including working on the Rail and Highways
• Extensive training programmes for all employees, tailored to your preferred career path (machinery ops, climber, groundsman)
• Staff days out including the Arb Show & Elmia Wood
• Competitive day rates, paid weekly
What do you need?
• Due to our rural location, own transportation and a UK driving licence is required
• A relevant NPTC / Lantra competency
• All candidates will be required to pass a drugs & alcohol screening
If this sounds like a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please send your name, contact number, details of competencies, and available interview dates to
Environmental Forestry UK Ltd
T: 01730 828489
M: 07527 158965