The Pub - The Cart and Horses, Kings Worthy
The Cart and Horses is a beautiful country pub located in the village of Kings Worthy, approximately 2 miles Northeast of Winchester. Plans to renovate are underway to make the most of this 18th Century pub, reinstating the beautiful gardens for an al-fresco spot to dine and transforming the inside space with roaring fires and dedicated areas from cosy drinking 'nooks' to private dining. The pub's highlight will be its carefully crafted menu featuring local organic British produce including exceptional Sunday roasts through to seasonal specials.
We’re all about rewarding our teams hard work, that’s why…
You’ll receive a competitive salary, tronc payments and pension contribution as well as:
• The chance to further your career across our well-known brands – As one of the industry's top apprenticeship providers, we can provide training and development at each level of your career.
• Discount of 33% for you and 15% for your loved ones on all of our brands – so you enjoy your favourite food and drink at a discount.
• Wage Stream – Access your wage before payday for when life happens.
• Retail discounts – Receive up to 30% of at Superdrug, exclusive discounts with three mobile along with many more…
• Discount of 50% for you and 25% for your loved ones at our Greene King Inns and hotels. – so you can enjoy a weekend away without breaking the bank
• Free employee assistance program – Mental Health, well-being, Financial, and Legal support because you matter!
As a Kitchen Porter, you will…
• Help the kitchen service run smooth by making sure it is well stocked and clean
• Maintaining hygiene levels and safety regulations in the kitchen
• Communicate clearly with your team ensuring they have everything need.
What you’ll bring to the kitchen:
• Experience is not necessary as we’ll teach you everything you need… All you need is a warm and friendly personality, willingness to learn and a genuine love for what you do.
How to Apply
Email your CV to email@example.com