• Working towards Ofqual Level 3 Animal Care or Animal Management qualification although level 2 also considered.
• Experience working with cats and dogs preferred.
• Comfortable working with cats and dogs of all sizes and breeds.
• Confident handling dogs of different sizes and temperaments.
• Able to work well within a small team.
• A good communicator and customer service
• Happy to work outside in all weathers.
• Cleaning kennels and cattery pens to a high standard to ensure that our canine and feline guests are staying in a comfortable and clean environment.
• Feeding cats and dogs and giving medication where necessary.
• General housekeeping duties within the kennels such as washing up and laundry.
• Keeping the premises generally clean and tidy.
• Observing the health and behaviour of the pets in our care.
• Booking in clients face to face on arrival, taking payments, telephone bookings and general enquiries.
This is a physically demanding job which sometimes requires duties such as lifting and carrying. You will be required to work quickly and efficiently in a busy environment. Full training given with the opportunity to learn skills such as basic dog grooming and first aid.
Must be flexible to cover holidays and sickness.
How to Apply
Please apply, including a CV and covering letter to email@example.com