This is a full time permanent position and an ideal opportunity for a professional career path in river restoration and aquatic engineering. We offer a competitive salary linked to skills and experience.
• Assist with production of documents including drawings (Corel Draw), reports, proposals and cost estimates;
• Plan and undertake site investigations in and alongside waterways;
• Assist with site topographical surveys (level, staff and drone);
• Assist with construction programme management
• General assistance for the operations team including; obtaining quotes from suppliers, producing bills of quantities from drawings, preparation of risk assessment and method statements, project and installation supervision.
• Ensuring work meets all relevant legislative standards including Health and Safety.
• Other general duties as required.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a relevant degree or equivalent experience
• Be able to swim (essential)
• Have a positive attitude and work ethic
• Able to work either in a team or unsupervised; self-motivated
• Good interpersonal & organisational skills
• Practical and good at problem solving
• Have a track record of interest in outdoor and environmental work.
Desirable but not essential:
• Full clean driving licence
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and an outline of your interests, qualifications and skills.