We currently have the opportunity for:
• Junior Animal Technologist
Your main duties will include:
• General husbandry, including feeding, watering, preparation and changing of cages.
• Medical examinations.
• Maintaining detailed, accurate records regarding breeding, health, welfare and environmental checks.
• Adhering to Home Office guidelines and the Animal Scientific Procedures Act 1986.
• Animal Care Qualification and a genuine interest in the care of animals.
• Practical experience caring for animals in a work or voluntary capacity is essential along with an eye for detail.
• Have a versatile working attitude, as you may be required to work within a number of facilities throughout the UK.
As an Animal Technician, you will be responsible for providing a high standard of service and expected to follow key animal care protocols in order to ensure the welfare of all animals within the research facility.
This position is ideal for someone with an ambitious nature, looking to add to the continued growth of Agenda and be a part of our successful team. With 24-hour support, you can be safe in the knowledge that Agenda take care of your needs whilst you work away from home.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.
How to Apply
submit an up-to-date CV to email@example.com