The work opportunity is interesting and varied and will help you gain valuable horticultural experience.
• Seed sowing, potting on, planting out
• Watering and feeding, indoors and outdoor
• Pest and disease control IPM
• Trial set up and evaluation
• Grounds maintenance, grass cutting
• Hard and soft landscaping
• Other tasks as required
• Enthusiastic about plants, with a desire to develop
• Initiative-taking and hard working
• Be punctual, tidy in appearance and good common sense
• Comfortable working in either a hot and humid indoor environment or cold, wet,
and windy outdoor environment
• Own transport preferred due to rural location
Hours and Pay
• Some Weekend work required during Spring and Summer
• Working day 08:30 to 17:00 and 10:00 to 17:00 Sundays including an unpaid 30-minute break for lunch. Minimum 5 days a week.
• Paying £11.00 per hour.
How to Apply
If this is of interest please email Paul Roebuck with your CV to discuss further: email@example.com.