Join AGCO Finance in its ambition to help farmers grow their businesses today and create a sustainable legacy for future generations.
Under the stewardship of a Senior Area Manager, the purpose of this position is to learn all aspects of the Area Manager role: working towards building strong relationships between AGCO Finance, their dealers, customers and the our AGCO partner whilst keeping the TCF principles (Treating Customers Fairly) at the forefront of our everyday business practices.
Day to day:
• Work towards all aspects of account management: analysis of key areas including: feedback on CSI reports, analysis of business introduced, analysis of finance penetration and dealer signing performance.
• AGCO Finance also provides inventory finance to enable dealers to purchase and stock AGCO product. An important part of this role is to ensure that dealer credit facilities are kept current and the rules regarding inventory financing are followed.
• Liaison with other departments to limit risk costs in the retail and inventory finance environments.
• Updates to Account Management database; effective usage of dealer reporting systems
• With the support of the Senior Area Manager and AGCO brand territory manager, participate in ‘deal clinics’.
• Business origination liaison with customers and dealers; including quoting, queries, etc, including the preparation and submission of proposals to the Credit Team
• Working effectively with the C&R, Risk and Stocking teams to address and resolve arrears cases
• Attend AGCO and dealer events, trade shows, county shows etc.
• Assist with other work and tasks and commercial projects as required.
Competences and skills
• A charismatic individual with the ability to build relationships based on trust whilst able to assert the Company’s best interests.
• Although working remotely the individual must be comfortable operating in a team.
• Once fully trained and confident in the task, the ability to work on own their own initiative but knowing when to ask for support and guidance.
• Enthusiastic to get the job done.
• A confident communicator across all levels in an organisation (from a one-person operation to a complex multi-depot organisation).
• A clear understanding of finance products and financial statements.
• Ability to prioritise workload in order to meet strict deadlines.
• “Goes the extra mile” when required.
• Embraces change.
• Role would suit Early Career
• A keen interest in agricultural/rural issues (preferred).
• Clean UK driving licence.
• Degree in finance, business, management or agriculture (preferred).
Both at AGCO Finance and DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That’s why you’ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere.
AGCO Finance employs circa 330 passionate people across 21 countries with a strong member engagement of 8,1 out of 10.
Members recognise AGCO Finance as an employer that cares about people and promotes strong team spirit. Thanks to our global scope and unique positioning our talents can benefit from a vast international network and number of personal growth opportunities.
Good to know
• Deadline application 25/06/2023
• For more information, you can contact Natalie Gray (Talent Acquisition Partner) via email@example.com.
• Screening is part of the application procedure and we screen all interns and new employees according to the “DLL Global Screening Policy” in order to ascertain whether the applicant may hold a position with us.
About AGCO Finance
AGCO Finance is the worldwide provider of financing solutions for AGCO, a global leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of agricultural equipment. Headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, AGCO Finance manages a portfolio of over $10 billion USD, employs over 350 people, and provides customer and dealer finance solutions in over 20 countries.
AGCO Finance was founded in 1990 as a joint venture between DLL, a global financial solutions provider and a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group, and AGCO. The primary brands AGCO Finance supports are Fendt, Valtra, Massey-Ferguson, Precision Planting and GSI.
Visit www.agcofinance.com to find out more about AGCO Finance and our Climate Journey.
How to Apply
Apply via the link below or email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org