At Cargill, we strive to be the best choice in animal nutrition solutions. Cargill is a leading supplier of salmon feed,. With a strong focus on research and innovation, we provide the scientifically validated feed products our customers need to support all stages of salmon production. Our continual drive to develop the most sustainable, most innovative products in the industry is matched by our long track record of helping salmon producers succeed.
This is an exciting position with Cargill Aqua Nutrition, offers an opportunity for a commercially focused, technical individual to gain insight into the North Sea Salmon farming sector. The successful candidate will join the commercial team to deliver technical support to UK Salmon and Trout farmers.
The Graduate Account Manager will be mentored by the Sales Manager and will develop their own portfolio of supervised customer support responsibilities, ensuring strong, effective working relationships are built with internal and external customers to deliver industry leading technical account management services. There will be UK / International travel when required.
• Delivery of all technical support services – this role will encompass technical site support services, which will require working outdoors and on customer boats.
• Maintaining and managing technical datasets and developing customer reporting (including sustainability metrics).
• The collation, synthesis and presentation of relevant information and data.
• Working as part of the North Sea Commercial team, taking collective accountability for delivering profitable growth, maintaining accurate sales forecasts and delivering against budgets.
• Make commercial decisions to generate revenue and manage the risks associated with a physical supply chain.
• Manage and develop strong relationships with suppliers and customers.
• Support the delivery of strategic objectives.
• Share ideas to enhance Cargill’s product offerings and our customers experience.
• Use creativity to solve problems and be proactive.
A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject such as Aquaculture, Marine Sciences , or another relevant science based subject
What we offer
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We offer outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package including contributory pension, private healthcare, and performance related bonus.
How to Apply
Simply click on the link below (or copy and paste it into your web browser) to submit your CV and start your Cargill journey:
We look forward to hearing from you!