This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of our successful team. They must have a garden design qualification and knowledge of CAD design software. They will be self-motivated, passionate, pro-active and have a friendly yet professional approach.
Role and responsibilities:
• Job title: Garden Designer (Part-time)
• Report to: Principal Designer
• Assist with the design work on various garden projects.
• Take a brief from the Principal and Senior Designers.
• Responsibility for 3D visualisations and mood boards, to support the garden design and minor works.
• Design or assist with existing projects.
• Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality is a must. They must be able to work either independently or under direction. They will need to be confident working in a small office environment with a strong team focus, all working towards highly successful projects and satisfied clients.
• A good planting knowledge and an understanding of landscape construction is required.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering email to: firstname.lastname@example.org