The ideal candidate will:
• Be passionate about a career with horses and take pride in their work.
• Be a highly organised, self-motivated individual, team player and capable of taking sole charge if needed.
• Have previous experience working on a competition yard and capable of undertaking all yard duties as well as turning out to a high standard (clipping, trimming, plaiting).
• Be an effective and confident communicator, able to liaise with vet, farrier, physio practitioners etc.
In return we can offer :
• The opportunity to work with quality horses from young to advanced event horses.
• Riding and lessons
• The opportunity to learn and progress in an ambitious, fun and hard working team.
5 days work/week or Part Time
We are based near Andover, SP11.
How to Apply
By email at firstname.lastname@example.org