We are a rural estate and farm management business, with a thriving residential property letting enterprise located in beautiful countryside, situated between Basingstoke and Winchester. We pride ourselves on having a professional, friendly and enjoyable working environment.
We are looking for an office administrator/ bookkeeper to support our busy office environment and provide bookkeeping services for some of our clients.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Performing general office and farm secretarial tasks, including filing/archiving, answering the telephones, opening the post, franking outgoing mail, invoicing and bank reconciliations
• Bookkeeping, VAT Returns, Payroll for clients
• Collating utility quotes, creating and updating a renewal diary
• Maintaining property diary for lettings
• Minutes for office meetings
• File management to ensure meeting GDPR, Anti-money laundering guidelines.
If you are a motivated individual seeking an opportunity to contribute to a thriving estate management business and be part of its ongoing success, apply now and join our team. Be part of an engaging and dynamic environment where your skills and enthusiasm will be valued and appreciated.
Job Type: Minimum 3 days per week
Salary: Competitive salary dependant on experience
• Some prior experience of working in an administrative/office environment would be ideal but not essential, full training will be provided, with opportunities to study for further relevant qualifications.
• IT literate including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word (Essential)
• Bookkeeping (Desirable)
• Full Driving Licence (Essential as office not accessible by public transport)
Work Location: This is an office-based role.
How to Apply
Please send a CV along with a covering letter to
Telephone: 01256 389253 (speak to Liz or Lucy)