We are seeking a cheerful, willing and proactive individual to join our outstanding Estates Team to help us ensure high standards of maintenance and general repair across The Perins Multi Academy Trust.
Your role will contribute positively towards the teaching and learning experience of staff and students at both Perins and Sun Hill Junior School. We would like to hear from individuals with skills in carpentry, plumbing, grounds maintenance or painting and decorating. We will also consider applications from people willing to undertake a wide range of in house and specialist training to enhance their practical skills. As well as using your skills to complete projects, you will also carry out routine tasks as directed by the Deputy Estates Manager or the Facilities and Health and Safety Manager. Individuals should also be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills with all stakeholders.
• To complete the daily schedule of activities given by the Deputy Estate Manager
• To assist the Deputy Estate Manager or work unsupervised to carry out horticultural and
grounds maintenance operations as required using the appropriate tools and machinery.
• To carry out cleaning as required.
• To organize or carry out any emergency repairs to the buildings to ensure the safety of
the users of the site.
• To assist with internal and external improvements and redecoration as required.
• To carry out daily maintenance and cleaning of all plant and equipment in connection with
grounds or other work.
How to Apply
Please contact James Topping