Open to someone with an outgoing personality, good computer skills, a sound equine knowledge and not afraid to get stuck in with a variety of tasks.
The key candidate needs to be:
* Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
* A good communicator both verbally and written.
* Able to maintain a high level of customer service.
* Confident with IT.
* With a good attention to detail.
* Have had some experience within the equine industry.
This is a junior role and training will be given. The role is a minimum of 3 days a week including Saturday, this is a 'hands on job' which does involve some lifting.
How to Apply
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org