Working with the Departmental Admin Support Team to provide an effective and efficient administrative support for the department. Ensuring appropriate administration systems and processes are in place to meet the needs of the Services Streams and the department as a whole.
• Ensure high quality administrative services in relation to word processing of correspondence (including reports, etc as required), the sending and receipt of emails including composition of simple correspondence for approval within general guidelines
• Respond to routine enquiries, both orally and in writing, on behalf of the department and the organisation where appropriate. Carry out research and refer more complex enquiries to an appropriate manager with background briefing.
• Open and distribute incoming mail when required.
• Answering telephone calls and passing messages to the relevant officer. Exercising discretion when dealing with communications of a personal or confidential nature
• Schedule meetings, preparing supporting paperwork, booking venues and arranging refreshments as required
• General administrative support including, scanning, photocopying, filing, minute taking, compiling statistics and checking expenses
• Carryout out key tasks or projects as identified by the Senior Admin Officer
Please be aware this role is full time but temporary. This does have flexibility however !
How to Apply
Please email me directly with your CV with the reference in the subject "ADADMIN".