As an employer, we pride ourselves on creating job opportunities for the local Equestrian community across Hampshire and now employ over 70 staff from our HQ in Wellow near Romsey with a love for all things equine running through our business.
This a unique opportunity for a customer service superstar to combine their love of horses with their career.
What You’ll Be Doing
Our customers are passionate about their horses and loyal to the LeMieux brand - that’s why ensuring their satisfaction is a top priority for us. As the voice of LeMieux, you’ll be speaking with customers by telephone and email to assist with any enquiries. This can be offering product advice on which size saddle pad or rug they should buy for their pony, to advising on when their package was dispatched, as well as taking and processing sales orders.
You may have to deal with complaints at times, so being upbeat, helpful, articulate and friendly will turn a potentially negative customer experience into a positive one. You play a vital role in LeMieux upholding our excellent reputation, and are a valued member of our team.
- An equestrian-enthusiast with excellent knowledge and understanding of equine products (competition experience is preferable due to the range of these, but not essential)
- Experience working in an office-based Sales/Customer Services position desirable
- You should possess a professional, friendly and confident telephone manner as you will be assisting both B2C and B2B customers over the phone with a wide range of enquiries
- Excellent grammar and spelling due to answering email enquiries
- Able to work under pressure and capable of multi-tasking
- Happy working alone/in a small team and using your own initiative
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel – confident in learning new IT systems
- Staff discount on LeMieux products
- Career development opportunities – many of our staff have started with us in sales/customer services or similar and progressed into other/managerial roles
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Indeed jobs page https://uk.indeed.com/cmp/Lemieux/jobs