Mary Hare school has a new exciting opportunity for someone who would like to gain more animal care experience within a small and continuously developing collection.
We require someone to help on the weekends (we may consider two individuals to split the role) and any cover throughout the week for holidays and sick cover. As this is a very small team, this position is important and will require the person to be dedicated to the set days. You may also be working on your own, so someone who is confident and independent is essential.
Due to this being a school, a DBS check will be required.
- Carry out general animal husbandry care e.g., food, water, spot clean, full clean
- Health checking and weighing animals
- Record keeping
- Monitoring animals for health and behaviour changes
- Administering medication and treatment
- Happy to work independently or with another team member
- Weekends (8:30 - 4:30)
- Holiday cover
- Sick cover
How to Apply
Email Harley Robinson (Animal Care Manager) at email@example.com
Please express your interest in the role, with your CV, and whether you can do one or both Saturdays and Sundays.