Full time, Permanent, Monday – Friday 07.30-16.30
Salary £22-£25K DOE, 28 days holiday (inc Bank holidays), Company Pension Scheme, and excellent benefits
Full UK driving license is essential
About this Arborist Groundsman role:
We are looking for an experienced Arborist Groundsman to join our team in Dorset. As an Arborist Groundsman you will be working within a small tree cutting team and be responsible for ensuring that work is carried out safely and efficiently.
You will have previous experience along with the proven ability to work well within a team. You will take pride in your role and enjoy working as part of a team. In return, we offer excellent benefits and high-quality training opportunities and the chance to progress your career within the company.
The ideal Arborist Groundsman will be able to:
• Demonstrate excellent knowledge of tree-cutting equipment, processes, techniques and health and safety standards
• Ensure that health and safety standards are adhered to and risk assessments are carried out
• Work well within a team and willing to take direction
The ideal Arborist Groundsman will need:
• 1 years’ arboricultural experience
• CS30,31 & 38 essential or equivalent.
• Basic arboriculture academic qualification or proof of work-based skills
• A full UK driving licence
How to Apply
To apply for the role of Arborist Groundsman, please email us your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would prefer an informal chat, please do not hesitate to call Dawn Evans on 02380 171386.