Arborist Climber/Team Leader – Southampton, Hampshire
Full time, Permanent, Monday – Friday 07.30-16.30
Salary: £30,000 per annum
28 days holiday (inc Bank holidays), Company Pension Scheme, and excellent benefits
About this Arborist Climber role:
We are looking for an experienced Arborist Climber to join our team in Hampshire. As an Arborist Climber you will be working within a small tree cutting team and be responsible for ensuring that work is carried out safely and efficiently.
You will have previous climbing experience along with the proven ability to work well within a team. You will take pride in your role and enjoy working as part of a team.
In return, we offer excellent benefits and high-quality training opportunities and the chance to progress your career and within the company.
The ideal Arborist Climber will be able to:
• Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of tree-cutting equipment, processes, techniques and health and safety standards.
• Ensure that health and safety standards are adhered to and risk assessments are carried out
• Work well within a team and willing to take direction.
The ideal Arborist Climber will need:
• 2 years’ arboriculture experience
• CS30,31 38 & 39 essential. CS40/41 preferable (or NPTC equivalent)
• Basic arboriculture academic qualification or proof of work-based skills
• A full UK driving licence (towing license ideally)
How to Apply
To apply for the role of Arborist Climber/Team Leader, please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would prefer an informal chat, please do not hesitate to call Dawn Evans on 02380 171386.