A little bit about us:
We have a nationwide network of 9 depots (Glasgow, Darlington, Stoke, Chesterfield, Ludlow, Corby, Andover, Dartford and Newton Abbot) with a fleet of over 2,500 machines. Yes that’s right over 2,500! So if you have a keen interest in a career as a Plant Engineer and would enjoy repairing and maintaining heavy machinery please apply or come down to our Depot and meet one of our friendly staff who can provide you with an application form.
Due to our continued expansion and future prospects we can offer this career opportunity at our Andover Depot (SP10 3TJ). Basic hours are 8:00am until 4:30pm Monday to Friday (40 hours per week).
The successful candidate will have or be predicted to have GCSE grade 4 or above (Grade C or above) in Maths, English and IT or equivalents. You will have practical skills and have a keen interest in mechanics.
During your Apprenticeship you will be able to achieve your Level 2 in Plant Maintenance and progress to complete Level 3.
What will your role involve?
• Service and maintenance tasks (commensurate with level of experience and training) under the direct supervision of an experienced mentor.
• Attendance at college on a block release basis.
• Completion of work-based training programme in accordance with college and company requirements
You will be provided with help through:
• A dedicated mentor to help you throughout your career as an Apprentice
• Regular progress reviews and feedback sessions
And it doesn’t end there! Upon completing your Apprenticeship, you can continue to learn and develop within the role of Plant Engineer and gain new skills and knowledge through product training sessions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the role, please complete an application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org