Reporting to the Depot Manager, you will be promoting the key franchises that the company has to offer to the customers within your sales area.
You will be required to visit existing and conquest customers within a designated sales area to provide solutions for their machinery needs, and promote both GCS Agricentre its related businesses and yourself in a professional consultative manner.
Familiar with the sales process you will be expected to manage customer purchases from beginning to end using the franchise CRM sales platforms and finance packages in order to achieve your sales targets & and the required company standards.
• Selling a wide range of agricultural machinery and equipment.
• Selling directly to farm owners, farm managers and end users.
• Travel throughout your designated sales territory within Dorset and the surrounding area.
• Drive new and existing sales forward, using specific management tools to help you achieve / exceed all sales targets and KPI's set.
• Build long-term working partnerships with your customers, documenting visits/requirements.
• Expand the customer base for products by identifying new customers and opportunities within your sales territory.
• Attend exhibitions and shows to represent the company.
• Continually update your knowledge of the company products.
• Keep up to date with industry developments and trends.
• Be competent in configuration and setup of GPS/AFS Technology systems.
• A good understanding or a passion for the Agricultural / Farming sector.
• Sound knowledge of farm machinery and equipment.
• Confident to visit and cold-call upon farmers/business clients.
• Happy to travel in and around the prescribed area.
• Highly motivated – able to work alone and as part of the sales team.
• A positive and friendly personality.
Benefits: A company vehicle, Phone, Laptop, iPad and manufacturer training as required and a generous uncapped commission scheme.
How to Apply
For more information please contact:
Nick Sansom 01305 852064 / email@example.com