We are looking for a Full Time person to work as a Machinery Demonstrator and Trainee Salesperson based at our Dorchester depot, demonstrating specialist agricultural machinery operation throughout our territory duties will include:
• Delivering and demonstrating new and used agricultural machinery and equipment.
• Demonstrating Case AFS and GPS Technologies.
• Working with our Key Franchises to achieve sales targets and reporting models.
• Assisting in the Cleaning and preparing of machinery received in as a part exchange ready for resale.
• To communicate effectively with the Depot Manager.
• Good housekeeping routines to meet H&S requirements.
The position is Monday - Friday and Weekends as and when required, due to seasonal activities (Farmers dont just operate between 9 and 5 on Weekdays!)
Salary will be negotiable depending on experience.
Manufactures Training will be supplied to keep you up to date on the latest machinery ranges and options.
Being able to work unsupervised and complete the necessary documentation is essential as would awareness of health and safety obligations at all times, the successful candidate can expect to enjoy a varied and interesting occupation with a good salary to reflect their skills and dedication to the company.
This role would suit someone with previous engineering skills, a tractor driver/farm worker or anyone with an interest in machinery who is keen to get involved in modern technology and has the right "Can Do" attitude, and doesn't mind getting their hands dirty!
Key Skills Required
• Competent with IT and related technology.
• Maths Skills to assist in preparing Quotes and Sales.
• Competent in Reading and Writing Skills to Prepare Sales information for customers.
• Communication (simplifying technical information and ensuring clear instruction is given to the customer)
Be aware this role requires the applicants to be confident when operating very large machinery and also capable of towing and reversing using mirrors and common sense!
How to Apply
For more information please contact:
Nick Sansom 01305 852064 / email@example.com